Tuesday 19 March 2019

First post of 2019 (about me)

Hello I'm Alex
I love Music but i mainly listen to kpop.
I have 4 step sisters and 2 step brothers and one blood brother.
Some of the things I like to do is play touch and do art alone, I love to dance with my step sister Veyga.


Last year was my first year and gis int and this is my last year of gis int.
This year Im in the same hub but now we are called LH8.

Something I did in the school holidays was go to the beach live in my room on my phone.
went to Elles for new years and went to Heenis for a catch up and thats it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    This is an amazing blog about you,
    I really liked how you put them in paragraphs
    And I think that you did wonderful.

    Keep up the great work
    -Alizeyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool alex i love danceing to

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool that you typed lots,
    i like music too,
    you need 3 sentences for a paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex my name is Lesieli
    from Glenbrae school
    in glen innes,auckland

    I really like your post I love kpop music too.
    I like how you feel free to just share about
    who you are. You are a really great person and
    don't stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.