Tuesday 2 July 2019

Matariki Animation using Brush Ninja

Today I was learning how to make Animations using Brush Ninja,
I enjoyed thinking about how it would look in my head then making into a animation,
I found it hard to use the text because you couldn't use try different fonts to use to fit the image nor you could make the wording bigger,
My animation shows / represents the Matariki stars,
Next time I would change the colors a bit more and make it more longer,
This blog post shows I am a Stepping up blogger.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Te Wano i'm from Otaki College.
    I like your animation and its very entertaining, it will be cool if you put all the names on the stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.